ALTI100!: 100th Episode Hype + Koichi from Tofugu.com
Started from the bottom and now we’re here. 100 episodes. A whole lot has changed in my life since 2015, (3 moves, 2 kids, and no more teaching) but the podcast remains. I raise my glass to every listener and here’s to 100 more.
The epic 100th episode needed an epic guest, so huge thanks for Koichi from Tofugu for awesomely filling that role. We talk about all about him, why he dug Japan, and the birth and future of Tofugu.com.
Things Mentioned in This Episode:
- Live Q+A March 19th 10 a.m.
- Tofugu.com – Facebook – Twitter – Insta
- My episode on the Tofugu Podcast
- The Video where I first saw Tofugu (That Koichi couldn’t remember)
- Wani Kani – Kanji Tool
- Eto Eto – Japanese Online Textbook (Coming Soon!)
- Textfugu – Online Japanese Textbook
- Deep Voice guy on Fiverr
- My First Episode Ever
- Edufire Wiki Page
- My take on Heisig
Thing to Do:
- Check out Wani Kani!